Skip to main content

Bouncer, It's Me, Essie!

From the 2013 Neons collection, Bouncer, It's me! an intensely vivid blue. Just like Shake Your Money Maker from the same collection, it is gel like in it's application and requires 3 coats for opacity. In the image below, I show you what 1 coat looks like. this polish is very streaky.

It also takes a while to cure so I smudged my thumb nail. I added a 4th coat on my thumb to fix the oopsie before I took the picture on the left. This is a sexy shade of blue, almost cobalt. It dries with a matte, slightly dull finish so I topped it off with Hardwear by Butter London, a high shine, quick dry topcoat.

Click image to enlarge detail.



 
Have you tried this or one of the other Essie Neon shades, Kitten?
Which one(s)
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients