Skip to main content

Fantom. A combination of all colours.

This timeless and elegant classic grounds our everyday life.
White nails have taken the elements of the traditional French manicure and morphed it into a youthful, modern and chic look.
Pair this ever so classic yet edgy look with bright and romantic colors such as emerald and indigo.

This is a show stopper of a shade. Every time I have it on people comment, 'Ohhh, white nails!' What I love most about Fantom by LVX is the creamy, shiny shade. This isn't your grade-school I-just-painted-my-nails-with-White-Out white, this is streak free, 5-free chip resistant shade we have been looking for! Check out my Instagram... I used Fantom for my first nail art! Start with a base coat and apply only 2 shades of Fantom; this is one of those less is more products. Finish with a top coat and done! Sexy, unexpected POW!


Available for $16.00 on www.shopLVX.com from the Spring 2013 collection, I rate Fantom 4.5 stars out of 5. LOVE IT!!!!!!! This particular shade dulls easily so a top coat is a must!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients