Skip to main content

Cerulean an Audacious Intricate Polish.

This audacious blue is an amazing statement color for the season. Cerulean is intricate, inviting and is the perfect cool bright addition into our Spring palette.
This groundbreaking blue pairs well with pristine white and shades of golden yellow.

If you follow me on Instagram, you know this is my favourite shade at the moment. I have worn it 5 times in as many weeks - I just can't get enough. I am almost addicted to Cerulean. It's bright but not neon. It's perfect for spring/summer but can punch up a Winter White wardrobe. Another easy application, Cerulean goes on cleanly and streak-free with only 2 coats. I find this has the best finish if you apply it thinly and use three strokes. The creamy finish is completely opaque and lasts 2.5 - 3 days before chipping. Another LVX winner!! 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Here's the real deal: you must start with a base coat - Cerulean stains your nails. If you forget and staining occurs, use can use whitening toothpaste or lemons to remove the pigments.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients