Skip to main content

Lipsi Cosmetics : Aphrodite Powder review.

I simply love when a company goes the distance to make your purchase special. Case in point, this Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder. Carefully wrapped in tissue paper, they seal the purchase with a branded sticker and a delicate piece of ribbon.

I love this powder! I can't get enough, actually! Finely milled, slightly sheer and matte in finish, it is designed for an oilier skin type, one who could use a little assistance in the soaking up excess oil department. You apply this powder as you do most minerals powders: shake a little product into the lid, swirl your favourite powder brush in the loose powder, tap off the excess and apply to your face in a circular motion.


As an oily skin I can attest that this has never become overloaded with oil and turned to a goopy experience. The powder, while quite light in apprearace is designed for all but the darkest of skin tones and stays colour true - it has never oxidized to a different especially darker shade. It does not highlight my pores or settle into fine lines. I love to add it on top of my CoverFx Skin Tint



Aphrodite Powder retails for $20 on LipsiCosmetics.com. Have you tried this awesome powder, Gorgeous? What did you think about it? I loved how I don't like like a mica glitterball after an application!! haha! I rate this awesome powder a coveted 5 out of 5 stars.

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


This product was given to me by Lipsi Cosmetics.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients