Skip to main content

Bath & Body Works: Paris Party Haul & Review


I am an absolute sucker for Bath & Body Works. So much so, I have a dedicated board to my hauls on Pinterest. I thought it was a dream come true when I found out that they partnered with BeautyARMY to bring their new formula to the Troops!! I was poking around their Facebook page one day and saw that they had another event, The Paris Party. I quicky marked my calendar and RSVP'ed with delight. After all, there would be another Gift with Purchase. You know I love my GWPs!!


The day before the event I receive an email that says 'Be one of the first 25 guests to pick up a FREE GIFT and we will treat you to a FREE full-sized body lotion* in the Paris fragrance of your choice.' It pays to be on mailing lists! Now, I do NOT want to get my fabulous cashier in trouble - she told me I could have ANY lotion that I wanted which is why you see White Citrus. I only realized it was a Paris Fragrance myself, researching the language for this post! I wanted to grab a showergel that wasn't being sampled through our program, so I choose be Enchanted. Right up my ally. It offers citrus immediately, fresh and crisp. Inhale deeper and the Sugared Violet mingles with Asian Pear and finishes with a smooth Musk, thanks to the Whipped Vanilla.

  • Top Notes: Mouthwatering Citrus, Iced Pomegranate, Chilled Wildberries, Crystallized Passionfruit
  • Mid Notes: Sheer Honeysuckle, Floral Frosted Bouquet, Sugared Violet, Dewfruit, Asian Pear
  • Dry Notes: Whipped Vanilla, Creamy Musk, Sandalwood

My purchase entitled me to a fabulous GWP worth $15.50
Tucked inside the silky blue bag:
•Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin mini candle. Yep, it smells like pie.
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 3oz lotion. Not as pumpkiny or cinnamony as the candle.
•Caramel Apple PocketBac. This is legit - it smells more like the real thing.

After I paid it dawned on me - what about that free lotion - was I one of the first 25? So I asked. And she giggled then told me that's the secret; you have to mention those emails. And this is why: What if the first 20 people in the store were not on the email list yet were given a free lotion for what would seem like, no reason. Not really fair, is it. This is how they keep it fair - if you get one of those emails, say, 'I received an email (insert date) that said..... I would receive (insert item), do I qualify?' And yes I did! That's how I ended up with the White Citrus! My personal favourite! Seriously, listen to the Top Notes: Lemon Zest, Sparkling Grapefruit, Juicy Tangerine. YUM!  So how about you, Gorgeous, did you go? Which colour bag did you choose, pink or blue?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients