Skip to main content

Shea Terra Organics: Orange Blossom Water

I'm sure you are aware that I have switched all of my skincare to all natural products, mostly Indie Lee.  How every she doesn't currently offer a toner and I am a former Clinique Clarifying Lotion addict, so I like to apply something in between my cleanser and my moisturizer.

During my last Shea Terra haul I ordered Orange Blossom Pure Distillate Water, a 100% natural astringent for oily and acne prone skin.  Used the same way Clarifying lotion; apply this hydrosol from Morocco to a cotton round and rub over face in circular motion to remove debris from my pores, I was a bit skeptical because it is alcohol free and I very much enjoy the cooling feeling that evaporation provides. I was also skeptical about the smell. I am not really a fan of orange blossom so I was hoping it didn't smell like a flower bomb and it doesn't - it is more of an herbal floral as it is authentic and not perfumed.





I was my face a usual and I cover the vessel with a cotton round and tip over, reposition the cotton round and tip over again, giving me 2 spots of toner.  I apply it to my face with slight pressure and sweep it over in a circular motion, avoiding my eye area but not forgetting my neck.  I wait hoping I do not encounter that 'sticky' feeling most alcohol-free toners leave behind. It never comes. It dries down clean and and does not leave any residue or scent. I could, almost immediately, apply my eyecream and moisturizer.



The 4oz vessel is made from brown glass with a screw top.  I highly recommend this Distillate Water and rate it a coveted 5 out of 5 stars.  I have ordered a second bottle as it is now part of my staple skincare.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients