Skip to main content

Pinterest Inspiration: DIY Jewelery Hanger

Trolling Pinterest one night, I came across a repurposed wooden hanger that was upcycled into a necklace holder. Simply genius. Super easy. I knew I was the proud owner of 2 Bebe hangers from the early 2000's. I also had a drill and the right bit, I only needed Tea Cup hooks; A quick run to Home Depot and $5 later I had those too.


I covered the base of the hanger, where I needed to drill and install the hooks, with blue painters tape. The tape prevents the lacquer from chipping off due to the spinning drill bit. I wasn't sure how long the hanger's hook penetrated the center of the wood, so I started my drilling 1/2" to the right and left of the center point and drilled a hole every 1".



Even though I took my time, this was a fast DIY project. I think the whole thing took 15 minutes from start to finish. I drilled all of my holes first, removed the tape, screwed in the hooks and hung it next to my shoe rack, downstairs. As I grab shoes to match my outfit, I grab a coordinating necklace. This is the first time that I have consistently worn my fun pieces and it all happens because they have come out from hiding in my jewelery box!

Click the pictures to enlarge for detail.

What about you, Gorgeous?
Has Pinterest inspired you to to craft?
What did you make?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee







Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients