Skip to main content

LaRocca: Pumpkin Fleur de Sel Body Polish

This was ridiculous.  If you like pumpkin pie than this is the body polish for you!  An invigorating sea salt body polish with pumpkin and cinnamon to decongest dry rough skin, tighten and stimulate circulation leaving your skin glowing all over.

I thought it was going to be very harsh because of the sea salt but it was extremely gentle yet very effective. I wish it more a but more exfoliating. The aroma of a freshly baked pie was insane; you wanted to keep scrubbing so you could continue to smell this product!!  It rinsed of cleanly and left my skin very soft and sweet smelling but not overpowering.  The scent didn't linger long after and I wore my daily perfume as usual. Introduced to me through my Beauty Army Kit from January 2012, I savored the 1oz sample and I will absolutely treat myself to a full size.  It is worth the $35 price tag!  The sample was in a plastic vessel with a screw top lid;  convenient for trial and travel. I rate this sample 4 out of 5 stars.
 

What about you, Gorgeous?
Did you have a change to select this sample?
Have you joined BeautyArmy?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Even though I work for Beauty Army, I pay for my Kits with my own money.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients