Skip to main content

January in June with Birchbox

This might be in a video somewhere but here is a quickie of my January 2012 bitchbox.  I know you're like 'JANUARY!' and it's June.... so what!  These things are still cycling around so it's still relevant! haha!!

January 2012
Juicy Couture - Juicy Couture fragrace
Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner
Full size $20 value!
Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap
I have already received this item! opps!
LÄRABAR Mini Bar - Blueberry
ORIGINS Checks And Balances™ Frothy Face Wash

Additionally there was a Birchbox brand magnet, behind the Larabar, that was to keep the blue Mini-Detoxes card in your face to start your year off fresh. Both went in their respective bins.




What about you, Gorgeous?
Are you still subscribed? 
Click here if you want to join.
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients