Skip to main content

Kate Spade and Tim Gunn haul.

 
My boyfriend, who is on Juicy Couture's email list, sent me a forward from Stanford Shopping Center: Meet Tim Gunn.  Yes, please.  The fashion show is complimentary but you have to spend $150 at Kate Spade NY, Juicy Couture and/or Lucky Brand to meet Mr. Gunn, so I start saving.  I had several days to make my purchase but you know what they say... if it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done. ha!


I arrived at Stanford a little after noon and went straight for Kate Spade.  I was in the market for a small wallet even though I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted.  But as soon as I spotted the Mad For Mondrian long necklace, I knew it was exactly what I had come in for. What wallet?  Plus it was the last one, so I felt it was fate!


Ok.. I gasped as I picked it up off of the open jewelry table and proudly exclaimed, "I have to have this!"  A young woman to my right let out an "i just missed it" sigh - confirming, at that moment, I had excellent taste.  


Crafted disks in neon resin of orange, pink and green with beads of crystals, 24kt gold-plated metal and acacia wood, this long necklace is just what I need to celebrate Spring and Summer.  Mad For Mondrian is perfect for my dark denim style.  I can't wait to wear it tomorrow!!  In addition to the necklace I purchased a Supercalifragilipstick in Fuchsia Fete.  This surprisingly sheer shade will be a perfect compliment to my new statement necklace.  And my new Spring attitude.


What about you, Gorgeous, have you treated yourself to some Kate Spade NY Beauty?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients