Skip to main content

Urban Decay 15 year Party Palette


♫ It’s our party and we’ll launch 
15 NEW eyeshadow shades if we want to! ♫

I have been hanging on to a Macy's gift card since Christmas 2010.  It's not that I wasn't in a hurry to spend it, it's that I couldn't find anything I liked (mainly sale shoes) for the same price as the value, or close to, my gift card. 

Anyhoo...I was strolling through the cosmetic department at Macy's Valley Fair and decided to look for something new.  Something that I would normally never buy but that I wanted to treat myself to.  I thought I should try a new-to-me brand's colour..... Maybe I will get lucky and find a set for $40 or $50.....  OMG SHINY!!!!

On display was this amazing purple velvet box full of shadows like a water colour paint palette. The outer box is gunmetal in colour features a luxe faceted jewel “UD” on the cover and an eye-grabbing laser-cut filigree design on the sides.



15 Full Size ALL-NEW shadows for Urban Decay's big 15 and they are only available in this kit!! You get the right balance of neutrals, brights and deep shades making this palette very versatile.  Plus it's in a super cool box.  This Limited Edition Anniversary palette has a $255 value that's no joke, they are FULL SIZE pans for only $55!!


Included in your kit is:
Deeper (deep shimmery golden brown)
M.I.A. (soft shimmery dark brown)
Ace (dark gunmetal shimmer)
Blackout (darkest, most saturated black)
Half Truth (shimmery smoky purple)
Tainted (pale matte purple with golden shimmer)
Junkshow (bright pink w/fuchsia shift)
Omen (shimmery metallic bright purple w/blue shift)
Evidence (deep metallic blue)
Deep End (bright teal shimmer)
Midnight Rodeo (medium metallic brown w/silver and gold glitter)
Midnight 15 (oyster pearl w/silver glitter)
Vanilla (shimmery white gold)
Flow (soft peach shimmer)
Chase (metallic bright bronze)


The shadows look delicate, as if they will break apart if I press my brush too hard.  Thankfully, they are not.  When I swipe my brush across Flow, I notice that there's not a lot of shadow on my brush, I kind of have to 'work at it' to pick up enough pigment.  I like this because I am in more control of building up the colour rather than trying to blend in the overage.  After I dust Flow all over, I wet my brush and apply Ace to the lower 1/4 of my lid.  Wile it sets, I wet a liner brush and use Junkshow as my top lash liner.  It takes a few 'coats' to make it visable but once it is... POW! I complete my eyes with Omen as my core bash lash liner and add a line of Midnight Rodeo right below that - the light reflection front the glitter makes my eyes look larger that they are.  Three coats of mascara on the top lases and one on the bottom. I added bright pink Chanel Narcisse Blush and CoverGirl  Lip Perfection in #415 Siren. My upper left look.

My other three looks are from messing around in the box!  I love it, having so much fun, the possibilities are endless!  Did you grab one of these palettes?  4.5 stars xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients