Skip to main content

My Target Style.

Honestly, I can't wait for Missoni to hit Target this September.  I made a note in iCal so I could hit my location immediately!  I wanted to share with you some of my favourite Target Designer pieces that I have picked up over the past 2 years.

*Click on the picture to enlarge*

Zak Posen - The infamous $200 red leather motorcycle jacket. it is a little darker than this picture portrays.  I scored mine on the 75% off rack.  That's right $49.99!  That's also right: the tag is still attached.  I just haven't had the right occasion to wear it.  For the past 16 months.  The denim is from Victoria's Secret London Collection, $19.99.



Liberty of London.  I love the ruffled neckline, as well as the keyhole on the rear with button closure. At first I thought the pattern was loud but it's just right.   
Mossimo denim, Target $24.99.

Liberty of London. This pleated dress does give me a fuller figure because it is full figured. This is an XS hanging perfectly with extra room on a size 8 mannequin!  I learned the hard way not to wear one of those bombshell bras from Victoria's Secret.  I looked 20 pounds heavier because my new D-cup rack held the dress out to the end of my new faux-enhancements and draped straight down.  I don't care.  I love it.  I'll just wear an unpadded bra next time.

I can't wait to show you the DIY necklace that I made from the hang tag that was inside the jacket!

What pieces have you purchased or wish you would have?
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients