Skip to main content

In full plume.

 
I was looking for an affordable alternative to the standard feather pricing in town, $7 to $10 per feather.  I knew if I searched the interwebs long enough I would find the answer.  And I did.  Yelp pointed me to Feather Luxe West Coast, a company providing professional feather extensions without the use of glue or adhesives.  Best of all was the cost:  $25 per bundle of 6-8 feathers.  Not $25 per feather but per bundle.  

I knew I had to put this company to the test so I reached out to Jennifer Nye-Walsh, a FeatherHead servicing the San Jose / South Bay area.  We met a few days later, where I was able to choose my own colour combination of blue, green and white/black.  As we chatted about my couponing, she carefully selected individual feathers for my bundle; measuring them against one another for balance and trimming any excess fuzz so they would melt in with my hair.




10 minutes later she was done.  I was told to treat them like hair.  I can wash them, curl them and even twist them in my bun when I go to the gym! I absolutely love my plumes.  I even put a little hairspray on my fingers and back comb them over the feathers, so they fluff up.  As long as I don't abuse them, they will stay for about 6 weeks before I have to have a followup so the clip can be readjusted closer to my scalp, due to new hair growth. 

Intrigued?  Here's two great options for feathers: 
Jennifer will be @Lululemon, Los Gatos THIS Saturday May 28th from 1:30pm - 3:00pm.  Or take a break from your Memorial Day shopping and join Jennifer @LuluLemon boutique on Santana Row where she will be attaching extensions Monday May 30th from 2:00pm - 5:00pm.  More details can be found here.  Appointments are not required but having one would guarantee you plumage.  I'm going.... For some bangs!!

So here's the lowdown: $15 - $25 per bundle (this is a steal - $80 is market rate), $5 - $15 for your 6 week followup - the longer you wait for maintenance, the more it will cost.

Looking for a girlfriend-party idea, Jennifer will give the hostess a free plume bundle if 5 of your party-goers get a bundle! You can't tell me that you don't know 5 girls right now that want feathers but think they are too expensive at the salons!  
 
If you stop by, tell her I sent you!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients