Skip to main content

SAY YES TO CLEAR. Roller Ball Spot Stick

Acne suffers, say Yes To Tomatoes Roller Ball Spot Stick.  This 97% natural product has been 100% effective treating and ridding my acne.  Purchased @Target for $9.99 it rivals any department store brand that I have used - which have also cost twice as much.

The 2% Salicylic Acid formula treats acne at the source by providing exfoliation of the upper epidermis - this prevents the pores of the skin from getting clogged up and being infected with bacteria. In addition, a blend of Ginger and Bisabolol have anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.

The vessel is very comfortable to hold and the roller ball is a perfect delivery system.  I like the fact I am not touching my face with my fingers and potentially adding oil, dirt and/or bacteria. Having combination skin, I appreciate that I am not applying Salicylic Acid in areas that do not require exfoliation beyond my Clarisonic, such as my lower cheeks.

The serum dries but I do not feel as though I have a noticeable residue on or tightness to my skin.  It also dries clear; not matte but not shiny and obvious.  The dry-down is quick which allows me to apply powder without a long wait time.  I can easily reapply this on top of facial makeup without disruption or cosmetic transfer.

Srsly, this clears my blemishes in 2-3 days and I have noticeably less scarring. Probably because I'm not picking at them for a week. Just being honest. On average, I apply it to spots 4 times a day until they have dried up.

My tip: store this roller ball down.  I thought I had a bunk tube because product wasn't coming out unless I shook the vessel like an old skool thermometer. I was going to exchange it for another one but I decided to give it one more go.  So I inverted the tube, roller ball down, in my makeup brush jar. Preso!  I have had it for 2 weeks this way and I have not had any leakage issues.   

This is a new staple in my fight against acne. I will absolutely repurchase this spot stick.
4.5 out of 5 stars.  xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients