One of my friends has been drooling over my +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL Artist Shadows so I took her to the +Westfield Valley Fair location. Where she managed to get in to as much trouble as I already was... She grabbed 3 shadows and one 3-pan palette. Me? ok, I admit it, I grabbed one more shadow, D-826, to complete my Limited Edition 4-Pan.
Friday, October 17, 2014
Thursday, October 16, 2014
- We recommend a multi-blade razor as the improvement in performance is huge. To ensure it has a sharp cutting edge change every 4 to 5 uses.
- Moisten beard by splashing your face with several handfuls of the hottest water that you can comfortably stand.
- Use one shot of the Sensitive Shave Cream and rub vigorously over beard to help lift hairs away from your skin.
- Shave in the direction your hair grows using light, slow strokes to avoid grazing or nicking skin. Whilst shaving use your other hand to gently pull and stretch skin to create a flat surface for your razor blade to glide over easily.
- Regularly rinse and gently tap razor on the sink to remove hair and cream build-up.
- Smooth hands over your beard to check for stray hairs and reshave any missed areas.
- Splash face several times with cold water to rinse and refresh skin. Pat with a clean soft towel leaving skin slightly damp. Do not rub as this may cause irritation.
- Apply our After-Shaving Moisturiser to soothe your face. This light, easily absorbed formula will lock in moisture leaving skin smooth and nourished.
Source: Liz Earle for Naturally Active Men's Skincare.
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
|Click image to enlarge.|
"Gentle, Rice-based exfoliating powder activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors."
Monday, October 13, 2014
Yep. It is the best designer topcoat. Hardwear dries quickly, provides high shine that lasts for days and does not craze or discolour. I appreciate the fact that I can use this on top of any brand of lacquer. The glass vessel is easy to hold as is the applicator and the bristles posses the right amount of firmness; they do not spread too far apart and provide a consistent application every time. I only need 1 coat of this awesome topcoat, I seal my edges and then top off my nails.
I change my nail polish every 3 days so I use this often and I find that I am able to use about 3/4 of the product before I have to discard the rest. Ihighly recommend Hardwear and rate it a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. xoxo •Nancy-Lee
Sunday, October 12, 2014
|Click image to enlarge for detail.|
This is what happens when you take the Eye Technique : Halo class at +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL Valley Fair +Westfield . You know the story, glitter is my middle name, it's no wonder I grabbed 3 Star Powder diamond finishes. I liked this trio because the shades are part of my personal 'neutral palette' allowing me to wear them together or apart.
Friday, October 10, 2014
Meet Aqua Eyes by +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL. These intense waterproof eyeliners feature a creamy texture that leads to an easy application as it never tugs at my delicate eye skin or skips across folds and wrinkles. Even on my oily eyelids, I never have to worry about transfer or disappearance. They stay put.
Monday, October 6, 2014
I could not wait to get this lacquer on my nails. I was crazy for all of the glitter, it was very OH MY GOD.... SHINY! You know what I am talking about. Disneyland or Bust is a mix of neon glitter with black mouse heads and rainbow shimmer in a clear suspension base. I start with 3 coats of Fantom by LVX for pure opacity. I let it fully cure before I added Disneyland or Bust, I didn't want any pulling or sliding of the base colour.
I followed the instructions, roll the polish before use to distribute glitter, and I love the result. This is one of my favourite lacquers. 5-Free, vegan, gluten-free, cruelty free and hand made, Sweet Heart Polish is going to be my new go-to for lacquer bliss. Retailing for $9 on +Etsy by yours before it sells out. xoxo •Nancy-Lee
|Click image to enlarge for detail.|
See my review of Fantom, here.
Sunday, October 5, 2014
From my +PHAMExpo 2014 haul,
I present +Tat2U Makeup and the AWESOMESAUCE prezzie I won from their Instagram giveaway!
Click here to see the whole haul.
Rock Candy from tat2U's Matte Lipstick collection has absolutely no slip. This lipstick is best applied with a brush as it is so extremely dry, you run the risk of breaking the lipstick during it's application. It is completely unforgiving to dry lips kin so make sure you exfoliate your lips first. This collection of cosmetics is designed to not budge and it lives up to its name. I've experienced very minimal transfer of Rock Candy to my cup. I must note, there's a noticeable odor that I am finding a bit distracting. It would prevent me from wearing or buying this formula again.