Skip to main content

Testing the Orangetheory at Santana Row.

I am trying something new this month: An +Orangetheory Fitness Workout! This free class is taught by South Bay Regional Head Coach Daniel Williams. Join me at +Santana Row Park, in front of Starbucks, class begins at 9am on the following Sundays:
•September: 25th
•October: 2nd & 23rd



Have you experienced an Orange Effects workout? Focusing on body weight and interval training, I am a huge fan of HIIT, so I am stoked to give this training a go! Hosted by +lululemon athletica, click here to learn more. xoxo •Nancy-Lee

    Popular posts from this blog

    100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

    ***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

    Peanut Butter Cup Smores

    Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients