Skip to main content

Classic Eye Creamsticks by 100% PURE

With all of the new products +100% Pure launches,it's easy to forget about classics like Pearl Creamsticks.


Reintroducing:
Hope Diamond
Periwinkle
Pewter



These vegan versions of Pantone’s Rose Quartz and Serenity - with a touch of Pewter completing the trio - are buildable, giving you shiny, sheer to opaque coverage. 


You can enjoy these as either an eyeliner or all-over cream eyeshadow, and the neat thing about this formula, the metallic finish looks different on everyone, giving a truly customizable experience.

I wear Pearl Creamsticks on my lower lash line, only, due to my oily eyelids; The warmth and oil cause this formula creep into my lid's crease.

Eye Creamsticks are filled in jumbo pencils sticks, keeping the fruit pigmented formula as fresh as possible. Need a sharpener? Check out +Sephora for awesome $6 options, as 100% PURE does not sell the needed accessory. 

Have you worn these vegan pencils? xoxo •Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients