Skip to main content

100% Pure Seaweed Detox Bath and Soak

+100% Pure added a new product to their Bath collection, Seaweed Detox Bath. So, what is a detox bath and why do I want one?


A quick skim through the ingredient list and it's easy to see how intensely detoxifying this therapeutic bath is to your body. Seaweed Detox Bath is full of of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and necessary trace elements specifically blended to increase circulation, and stimulate the lymphatic system to remove heavy metals and other impurities.


Click image to enlarge.


Upon initial inspection, one might believe that this is a salt soak but it is actually Unrefined French Crystallized Kelp. With an incredible aroma, I smell only tea tree and peppermint oils behind Eucalyptus. Don't have a tub? No worries,  neither do I! I add some of this on the bench of my shower and floor and let the steam do the job lifting the aromas into the air, clearing my mind and lungs, allowing me to take deeper, oxygen enriched breaths. I don't measure how much I sprinkle out but I would say it's about 1/8-1/4 cup.

Click image to enlarge.
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ginger, Rosemary, Dandelion, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Black Pepper Seed Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Essential Oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool* * Component of Natural Essential Oil.

Seaweed Detox Bath weighs in at 15 oz / 425 ml for $28 and ships for free in the USA. Danny likes to use it too, after a long soccer game, so consider to gifting this to a sports enthusiast in your life, especially with Father's Day around the corner! Seaweed Detox Bath was part of my Employee Gratis. xoxo •Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients