One of my friends has been drooling over my +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL Artist Shadows so I took her to the +Westfield Valley Fair location. Where she managed to get in to as much trouble as I already was... She grabbed 3 shadows and one 3-pan palette. Me? ok, I admit it, I grabbed one more shadow, D-826, to complete my Limited Edition 4-Pan.
- We recommend a multi-blade razor as the improvement in performance is huge. To ensure it has a sharp cutting edge change every 4 to 5 uses.
- Moisten beard by splashing your face with several handfuls of the hottest water that you can comfortably stand.
- Use one shot of the Sensitive Shave Cream and rub vigorously over beard to help lift hairs away from your skin.
- Shave in the direction your hair grows using light, slow strokes to avoid grazing or nicking skin. Whilst shaving use your other hand to gently pull and stretch skin to create a flat surface for your razor blade to glide over easily.
- Regularly rinse and gently tap razor on the sink to remove hair and cream build-up.
- Smooth hands over your beard to check for stray hairs and reshave any missed areas.
- Splash face several times with cold water to rinse and refresh skin. Pat with a clean soft towel leaving skin slightly damp. Do not rub as this may cause irritation.
- Apply our After-Shaving Moisturiser to soothe your face. This light, easily absorbed formula will lock in moisture leaving skin smooth and nourished.
Source: Liz Earle for Naturally Active Men's Skincare.
Yep. It is the best designer topcoat. Hardwear dries quickly, provides high shine that lasts for days and does not craze or discolour. I appreciate the fact that I can use this on top of any brand of lacquer. The glass vessel is easy to hold as is the applicator and the bristles posses the right amount of firmness; they do not spread too far apart and provide a consistent application every time. I only need 1 coat of this awesome topcoat, I seal my edges and then top off my nails.
I change my nail polish every 3 days so I use this often and I find that I am able to use about 3/4 of the product before I have to discard the rest. Ihighly recommend Hardwear and rate it a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. xoxo •Nancy-Lee
|Click image to enlarge for detail.|
This is what happens when you take the Eye Technique : Halo class at +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL Valley Fair +Westfield . You know the story, glitter is my middle name, it's no wonder I grabbed 3 Star Powder diamond finishes. I liked this trio because the shades are part of my personal 'neutral palette' allowing me to wear them together or apart.