Skip to main content

Kelly Yum Yum, A MAC + Osbourne Lipstick.


I have to give mad props to +Franci of The Fashion Palate for grabbing an extra Kelly Yum Yum lipstick during the launch so I could write this post! Clearly I love bright pink. Most of my lipsticks and nail polishes are are in the poppy-fuchsia family and of course there is the matter of my hair....

I have several +MAC Cosmetics lipsticks, all offering similar textures with varying finishes so I knew I'd be happy, I didn't know how happy... This shade ROCKS! In fact, I dyed my hair purple to play on Kelly's signature look. Creamy and easy to apply, Kelly Yum Yum is a moderately opaque lipstick with a creamy satin finish. I say satin because there is clearly a sheen on my lips. Plus, I have MAC Mattene lipstick in Rare Exotic and THAT is a matte finish! Back to Kelly...




This tube of deliciousness required a slight build-up to achieve a fully opaque look. It was a very comfortable wear, it never changed shades or feathered off of my lips and I found it to be quite forgiving to dry patches. I experienced very minimal transfer and after the product wore off, noted that my lips were stained. Not a big deal; It made reapplication easier. Plus the removal was simple, my makeup remover easily lifted the remaining pigments. I am in LOVE with this shade and I have a feeling it is going to be my Summer go-to.


Did you get a chance to experience the Osbourne Collection? Which pieces did you try / did you purchase? Head over to Franci's Blog to see Kelly's other lipstick shades! xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients