Skip to main content

Join me in Rio with a Square Hue.

I'm letting Square Hue's Passport Collection take me to Rio!




I am so in love with this lacquer line and service.
Available through monthly subscription only, Square Hue is a 5-Free, Made in the USA nail lacquer subscription service out of Miami. You pay $19.99 per month, $14.99 + $5.00 s&h, for 3 full size, .5oz/15ml, bottles of on-trend nail polish. You can skip or cancel at any time and there is NEVER any upselling pressure to buy more lacquer or accessories.

May 2014 brings us to Rio.
We start with Ipanema, a taxi cab yellow with golden micro glitter. I applied a base coat and 3 coats of Ipanema for full opacity. This shade leveled evenly and cured quickly.


Leblon, a deep emerald green features a light silver shimmer.
Again, I applied 3 coats for full opacity but you could easily apply 2 and be very happy with the coverage. Out of the 12 shades I have swatched, they all translate from the bottle beautifully.


The biggest surprise came from Copacabana. I saw the blu hued glitter bomb and thought, what a shame it will never look like that on my nails. Wrong! 3 coats of this blue gel base and the blue and iridescent glitter lays perfectly as it does in the bottle. Simply delicious. Copacabana levels smoothly but I added a top coat for longevity of the glitter.

Click the images to enlarge for detail.

Want in on the nail polish action?
Get started here, Kitten: www.squarehue.com

I will continue to maintain this subscription, it is the only monthly box I receive on a regular basis. Sign up today and get treated to a mystery box of 3 full size lacquers from a 2013 collection, which is super fun because you can not buy these shades outside the subscription.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients