Skip to main content

Let's talk Lingerie. A Victoria's Secret haul.

Why the sudden insurgence of lingerie on my Instagram account? Simple. Women are beautiful. I buy lingerie for me, not for him. I buy it to make me feel beautiful, to make me feel sexy, to make me feel glamorous. He benefits from my heightened self-confidence while I benefit from his awareness. Lingerie is a multibillion dollar sector and clearly we don't talk enough about our unmentionables. Why not? The garments that we display in our haul videos only look as good as the pieces we are wearing underneath. Long overdue are the conversations that move us from beautiful to sexy. I'm ready to start talking. Are you?



Lingerie does not have to be sexualized in order to be sexy or to make you feel pretty. Nor does the conversation we have with one another. It's true that my age plays a role in my self confidence but I simply don't blush when it comes to talking about specials for sexy time and I hope to encourage you to feel the same way. This haul features all current offerings purchased from +Victoria's Secret +Westfield Valley Fair. I have been unsuccessful at finding them online for you but I have included links to similar items, where possible.
Click on the images to enlarge for detail.



I didn't even think twice when I saw this set. The incredibly sexy chiffon top features a double ribbon closure, short sleeves gathered with elastic, 2 black flower patterned mesh inserts and ruffles. Nothing is more feminine than ruffles. The bikini panty flirts with these same sexy ruffles, too, and a touch of rouching down the back. Bright coraly orange, this top will be your BFF if you have tummy or waist concerns. *Exhale*. Get sexy in store for $62.


I love this sheer chiffon babydoll. I chose Tiffany blue with ruffles and white ribbons. The 2 piece set features a petite bikini panty with ruffle and ribbons, too. I like the light playfulness of this set the material is soft and falls beautifully against my skin. I also like that it is a swing style top, the loose fit doesn't make me aware of my insecurities. This sweet minty duo is still available in store but online there are other shade choices. The Ruffle-trim Babydoll was $42.



Seriously, how sexy is this corset laced babydoll? I didn't realize it was strapless until after I purchased it and DAMN! It's even sexier! Crafted of crisp white mesh, this babydoll features bright orange and pale lemongrass plumeria flowers which are embroidered on the front - with a few petals extending below and above the corset. There is a bright bow between the bust, this same shade of ribbon lines the bottom and closes the back of the babydoll, making this an ideal fit for more body sizes than your fitted bra-style nighty. This sexy set, open in the back exposing the included thong panty, retails for $68 in store.


There was a huge 70's vibe to the after Christmas / Early Spring collection in a print called Tropical Paradise. This silk Teddy is the epitome of that sexy 70's feel and I had to have it! The front features a V-cut to the navel with soft coral lace that lies flat against my skin. This lace is also found accenting each leg above a panel of sheer chiffon. The rear of the Teddy displays that same deep V-cut with a chiffon ruffle down to a silk covered button that cinches the elastic waist. Retailing for $58, find this gorgeous garment in store.

Let's talk.

What do you look for when you buy lingerie?
Or, are you too intimidated to buy sexy clothes?
Where are your favourite places to shop for lingerie?
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients