Skip to main content

I got a Lucky Break on Indie lee Squalane Oil.

Make sure you do 2 things:
1: LIKE Indie Lee's
Facebook page
and
2. Sign up for
Lucky Breaks, the daily newsletter from Lucky Magazine.


 
I was able to score Indie Lee's world famous Squalane Oil for 50% off full price, thanks to the Lucky Breaks email with a special discount code!
Yes, 4 bottles. This is my favourite facial moisturizer and I have been out for 8+ months, I took this opportunity to stock up!

Check out my review, featuring the original bottle, here!


xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients