Skip to main content

Pink Bikini from Lucy B's Apothecary

I think it's all in the details. The right ones complete the experience, like the surprise that greets you when you open the box. And it doesn't stop there. The tube of Lucy B's Apothecary Pink Bikini features a sweet affirmation, too! You can find the sweet message on my Instagram page.



Pink Bikini Lip Gloss is sheer and super glossy with a smidge of shimmer. It was easy to apply, there wasn't any sticky drag and I really like the terry applicator and found that I did not need to redip, there was adequate product on the wand for top and bottom lip application. Plus, it stayed colour true and not did it feather off of my lips. *always a bonus* There is a small amount of tack when it was becoming time for a reapplication but that is the only time it is a little sticky. I find Pink Bikini accentuates my natural lip colour, it does not alter it. Enriched with Jojoba and Vitamin E and free from nasties like gluten and parabens, Pink Bikini is the perfect lip gloss for a Spring fling. All skin tones - and ages - can appreciate this sheer shade. If you know anyone with gluten allergies, point them this way. I love this gloss, I rate it 4.5 stars out of 5. I'm interested in trying other shades!

Have you, Kitten, tried any of Lucy B Cosmetics?
Tell me which one(s) in the comments!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients