Skip to main content

On a Private Getaway with Jenna Hipp

I have been getting more adventurous with my polish, adding toppers and layers of lacquer. This is actually the #NOTD that started it all. From the Jenna Hipp for +Costco Wholesale  collection, I applied 2 coats of Private Getaway a red/poppy creme and let fully harden. Then I applied Hollywood Reporter multi-sized silver iridescent glitter in a clear base to the thin edge of a makeup sponge and transferred the glitter particles to the top portion of my nail. Again, I let it fully dry before I added a high shine top coat - I did not want to lift and drag glitter down my nail. Having patience paid off. I LOVE this look! These 2 shades, together, were long lasting, making it 3 days before Private Getaway chipped. With true opacity, this long wear formula get extra points for not staining my nails, I rate them a coveted 5 out of 5 stars.

Did you score this set from Costco, Kitten?
Which shade(s) have you worn and what were your results?
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients