Skip to main content

At Anthropologie, this happens:

I just love when this happens. Remember when I told you that you can score amazing deals at +Anthropologie after the holidays?
Well, I did it again! Originally retailing for $148.00 I scored this AMAZING pair of Elevenses shimmered Tweed trousers for $19.95. 


See my first after-holiday haul, here.


Drawing upon vintage references, and with a healthy pinch of Anglophilia, Elevenses evokes a mood of modern elegance. The Anthropologie-exclusive Brighton is an incredibly flattering wide-leg trouser that's as comfortable at the office as it is kicking back on the weekend.

This trouser was still available online, in size 10, at the time I published this post.
Click image to enlarge for detail.
Have you made any fashion scores lately?
Tell me below how you did!
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients