Skip to main content

A Simple Stila EOTD

A colourful eye doesn't have to be too bold or too intimidating. I start with Onyx on my upper and lower waterlines. Jaded Jack lines both my upper and lower lashline in a thicker-than-usual stroke so Cobalt doesn't completely cover the vivid green. I was able to achieve a gentle wingtip and once Cobalt dried, I retraced Jaded Jack, almost enveloping Cobalt. Kitten was added from my crease up to the brow bone where I used Barefoot Contessa to provide a soft filled eyebrow. I pulled it all together with 2 coats of mascara and was on my way!

Shopping List:
•Stila, Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Cobalt, $20.
•Stila, Kajal Eye Liner, Onyx, $18
•Stila, Eyeshadow, Kitten, $18
•Stila, Eyeshadow, Barefoot Contessa. *discontinued*
•Butter London WINK Eye Pencil in Jaded Jack, $18

•Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara, Black, $10

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients