Skip to main content

A Kate Spade Memorial Day haul


I am one of those soles who can brave a designer outlet mall during a holiday sale extravaganza. It's as if I engage my super power; patience. Once I checked out and reveled in my final score, I was reminded why I waited 20 minutes in queue to enter the Kate Spade outlet in Livermore. I know, it sounds crazy to wait in line to spend money.

I was going to the Kate Spade shop for a new piece of jewelry, a necklace specifically when The Fashion Palate alerted me to the discounted flip-flops. Funny thing is, I was actually in the market for new flip-flops but Kate Spade was the last store I would think to look. I am so glad I sought them out. They were reasonably priced - $45 down to $27 - and are so freaking comfortable.



Then I saw it.
the necklace I was dreaming of.
but it was $198.
*faints*

But it wasn't.
The outlet price plus Memorial day savings brought the necklace to $68!
holla! This necklace is not rosy pink as the KateSpade.com stock image below, it is neon. Alternating tiles feature 1 square and 2 rectangles set in 14k-gold plated plastic. I love it! I am started to get into accessories more and this is a statement for sure.


Did you make a Memorial Day haul?
Have you been to a Kate Spade outlet shop?
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients