Skip to main content

Spinning Gold with LVX

Alchemy, the transformation of metals into gold.
Let this amazing shade transform your dark winter wardrobe.
Alchemy is a flamboyant hue that pays homage to the Summer gold trend in accessories.

Only today did I realize that I leave this bottle on my desk. Enchanted, I find myself tilting and slowly turning the vessel to watch the pigments fall from the slick glass surface, as if I am spinning a kaleidoscope of gold. It takes 2 easy coats of Alchemy to cover my nails. The finish is amazing - it is not glitter. If you have ever over-sprayed a can of metallic paint, causing it to run... that is what this shade looks like! It is the most stunning shade of gold I have used. Not too yellow and it covers opaquely, not sheer, so the impact is BAM!



From the Winter Resort 2013 collection and available on www.shopLVX.com for $16.00, I rate this vegan 5-free nail lacquer 4.5 stars out of 5. I recommend that EVERYONE purchase this shade before it is sold out and follow my Chipless Longer instructions, on how to keep polish chip-free, here!

Have you treated your nails to LVX?
Once you do, you'll understand why it's pronounced luxe.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients