Skip to main content

Crossroads trading for Dolce and Gabbana.


I thought it was fate when I spotted these phenomenal oxford heels at Crossroads Trading. I came across a sweet pair of oxfords on Pinterest just the week before and was thinking, I'd like a pair of oxfords! Shazam! These little chestnut lovelies are crafted in leather and suede with a wooden heel that resembles zebra wood. Maybe it is?! The heavy cord lace is finished with a brass fitting so the ends do not unravel... and let me be honest here, they do not stay tied. I need to tie them into a knot.




The previous owner took very good care of these shoes, they look hardly worn and the only telltale sign is the slight scuffing on the bottom; the upper shoe is immaculate. Inside, she doubled up on the foot petals and thank goodness - they are not rich in the cushion department and after a day in the office, I could feel the burn. Note: I hardly ever wear high heels so I am sensitive to anything over a kitten.

Retailing for $695 I scored this pair for $100.
You know how much I love my second-hand designer finds!! Have you made a designer haul recently?
 
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


  

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients