Skip to main content

Ahoy, Matey! I've joined the Old Navy!

I came acrossa $15 off a $50 Old Navy purchase coupon in my Sunday paper and knew that I also had a $30 giftcard burning a hole in my pocket... If it worked as planned, I should only have to pend $5 + tax, out of pocket. After I grabbed a shirt for the BF I treated myself to something I hardly ever buy; accessories.

How could I resist these amazing shades? Check out my Instagram feed for pics! They were only $9.95. The butterfly ring is sweet as Spring and cost $5.95 and finally the headband. I love to wear a headband with a high bun and this reese peices look-alike features yellow, orange, red and silver flat beads on an elastic band. This piece was $12.95.

And when it was over I walked away with a $20 next time certificate. Holla!!
What was your last Old Navy purchase?

Where is your favourite place to purchase accessories?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients