Skip to main content

Too Faced Teddy Bears and Illamasqua Varnish


You know how it goes. You get a few things for Christmas and even though you like them you had you eye on a few other things, so you make an exchange! I already own one set of these Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair Shadow Brushes brushes and since I use them more than the other brushes in my collection, I felt it was a smart idea to invest in another set. Not to be lackadaisical about cleaning but to have additional clean brushes as the week goes on. Retailing for $39 for the set of 3, it brings each brush to $13 which is very reasonable to me.

I was looking online for some new nail things, tools mainly and came across this nailpolish set from Illamasqua. Featuring Viridian, peacock green shimmer and Glitterati, raspberry glitter. This limited edition set was $25.00. This is my first experience with this Brand's polish line. I have one of their lipsticks in Drench, which I adore.

Stay tuned for swatches and reviews!! Thanks for joining me, Gorgeous! What was you last Sephora haul?
I have to grab my birthday gift next!!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
  

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients