Skip to main content

Spring into savings with 70% off at Target

It's been a while since I have made a Target haul and with one this good, it was worth the wait! I am in the market for a few new sweatshirts and hoodies plus I have a $25 gift card for Target burning a hole in my wallet so I decided to tke advantage of being an early bird and headed over early this morning. As I approached the clothing section I was greeted with bright Spring colours in pretty printed shirts but it was the big red Clearance signs that caught my attention. With racks ranging 30%, 50% and 70% off, I couldn't resist a peek...


This was a Winter filled with tinted neutrals, like mint, blush and gray. This muted colour palette gave way for rich oxblood, jewel tones and metallics to steal the accessories show. But these aren't shades we're going to tuck away once the snow melts, they will carry us through Spring and even pair well with a neon or two.

The first piece that I came across was a pair of dusty blue skinny jeans. The stretch fabric by Mossimo features and all over silver shimmer. Providing depth without making my butt look like a disco ball, there is just enough sheen they they will work past the Holidays. Originally $22.99 I paid $16.98.

The very next rack had a few remaining pair of these faded blue Mossimo skinnys. Also constructed with stretch fabric, the are embellished with hematite shaded stones, tuxedo style. While I found these jeans on a sale rack, they were actually full price, $22.99. No bother, they are gorgeous!

From Holiday 2012, I was super excited when I came across this beautifully tinted mint tank. Embellished with medium sized paillettes on the front only, it will look super sweet for work or brunch tucked under my new gray blazer. And good thing it is jacket friendly, the sheer back means I will need to start by layering this over camisole. Only white or nude will do, any other shade will be a distraction. Originally retailing for $24.99 I paid only $7.48 for this top!

No flash, interior light on the left. Flash on the right, true shade.
Rounding the racks looking for sweatshirts that I can wear into the City and not look like I just left the gym, this little gray pleather number caught my eye. Perfect! It looks and feels like soft leather but at a fraction of the price: $20.98, a $9.01 savings off of the $29.99 original cost. This jacket looks awesome with both pair of jeans that I scored during this haul.


Oh yeah - a sweatshirt and/or hoodie... thankfully Mossimo continued to come to my rescue. I found a super soft black hoodie for $19.99, exactly what I was looking for. I love to wear sweatshirts and hoodies around my house and on my commute - they are not as heavy or bulky as a coat and I can layer my jacket on top for the run from the parking garage to my office! Not to mention the hood protects my ears from the cold breeze.

All in all I spent $88.42 and applied my $25 gift card bringing my out of pocket cost to $63.42! Not bad for $120.95 in full retail clothes - who doesn't love saving 50%?!! Have you scored from the clothing sale or did you get some Neiman Marcus merchandise at 50% - 70% off?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients