Skip to main content

You Da Balm : Coconut Lip Balm Review

I think those of us who love coconut know, it can go so wrong so fast. Completely skeptical I was assured by a colleague that this is the most amazing lip balm and it will smell completely 'real'. My October BeautyARMY Selection Window opens, I am offered Coconut and I select it. I LOVE coconut. I find it tropical and sexy.

Super hydrating without feeling greasy, this clear formula glides on smoothly without leaving behind a waxy feeling and it does not bleed off of my lips. I like to use it under my dryer lipsticks, it helps those products glide on which makes them easier to wear and more forgiving to any dry lip skin. I liked this by its self so much, I ordered a Variety Pack on Black Friday. I couldn't resist! They were on sale 3 for $5.99! This full size lip balm has a value of $3.32. I rate Coconut a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. I can't wait to try the other 2 flavours, Grapefruit and Tea Tree.



Born in Brooklyn and bred of soul, I can't wait to see what the future holds for this fabulous company!! Not to mention which flavours they add to (or add back to) the collection.
Which You Da Balm did you choose? 
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients