Skip to main content

CVS : a L'Oreal and Physicians Formula Haul

It was one of those... 'I don't need anything but I'm sooo close to another $5ExtraBucks beauty reward.... so......" purchases. You know what I'm talking about.



I round the corner to my right and grab the weekly sales flyer and see that a $10 purchase of L'Oreal nail products will gain me $3ExtraBuck and get me to my $5EB for beauty. Score! I look up and see new nail products as if the ExtraBucks Gods placed them before me.

Three different collection on three different shelves, my eyes are drawn to the stripes of this particular set of nail stickers. I have to take a closer look and see the... HOLY CRAP, THEY'RE SUITS! My boyfriend plays poker so hot damn, how fabulous are these?! And fashionable.... they are a Project Runway partnership, in a Limited Edition release called the Enchanted Queen. So Alice in Wonderland! With 9 sizes, 18 stickers, there is a strip for everyone! L'Oreal was also on Buy One Get One 50% Off so the nail polish was a must! In Drop Dead Gorgeous, it is black with silver shimmer. I can not attest to its opacity as I have yet to swatch this shade. I do need to note: because of the promo pricing, I have not reached my $10 threshold to earn my $3EB, so I am heading back tomorrow for another polish! Or two!

Always on the hunt for the latest and greatest mascara, I came across a brand new Physicians Formula product: Organic Wear Fake Out. I can not wait to try this. I am due to switch mascara's the first week of January! I am a HUGE fan of Physicians Formula and I really like the mascara's that I have used in the past so I'm sure this one will not disappoint! I must say, I was extra tempted to buy this product because A) there was a $2 coupon attached to the front, known as a 'peelie' and B) a $6 ExtraBucks was awaiting a $10 PF purchase, this mascara was just over that $10 mark. Score!! I paid $8 and received $6 - it's as if it cost me $2 out of pocket!

Stay tuned for my swatches and reviews, Gorgeous! You will be able to easily locate them under the labels on the right. How about you, beautiful, have you tried any of the above products?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients