Skip to main content

Whip Hand Cosmetics : Beauty Army Locked+Loaded

Whip Hand Cosmetics develop and manufacture their cosmetics and skincare in-house in Detroit. Produced in small lots, by hand, this is a labor-intensive process allows Whip Hand to create trend-setting products and bring those products to the market faster ensuring they stay ahead of every fashion curve.




Reporting for Duty:
We're Locked+Loaded with this universally flattering iridescent brown. It is the first in a series of four army-themed loose powder eyeshadow pigments created exclusively with BeautyARMY. Not a rich mocha, this shade is more of a fawn satin with a touch of gold and the tiniest kiss of mauve taupe. This final hue is not noticeable once the shadow is applied and you might not have detected it had I not said something.

Shimmering without glitter or frost, Locked+Loaded provides best results when when you start with an eyeshadow primer. Sprinkle some of the Locked+Loaded into the cap and dip your applicator using a swirling motion to pick up product and gently tap off the excess. These pigments are buildable and I find they look best when using a firm brush and start with a patting-style application.

I press the pigment onto my eyelid with my brush and then using a clean fluffy Crease brush, I soften the edges. Locked+Loaded creates a gorgeous brown smokey eye, too! With a liner brush I make my own eyeliner for a stronger finish. I dip a clean brush into the Set the Stage primer and apply the primer carefully and cleanly under my eye. Using the same brush, I grab loose pigment from the cap and carefully press the pigment under my eye the same way I did on my lid and blend.


I like to finish this look off with Stila Cosmetics SmudgeStick Liner in LionFish, Dior Waterproof Liner in Trinidad on my waterline and black mascara.

Sold by weight not volume, you will receive 3g of loose pigment for $14.00.  Sold exclusively on BeautyArmy.com  this shadow will arrive in a glass vessel with a screw top lid. Loose pigments are the choice of professional makeup artists because of their exceptional workability and a rich colour payoff. They offer easier options than pan shadows; you can customer mix for custom shades, apply with a wet brush an create eyeliner, customize lipstick and create custom nail polish. Loose pigments provide a more precise mixing option rather than scraping pan product which can be more difficult to capture.


While the collection is designed to work together, I am finding that I can easily wear each of these shades individually and love them just as much.  Stay tuned for my review and swatch of Green Beret, the latest pigment to report for duty.

How about you, Gorgeous, did you select this amazing loose pigment in your BeautyARMY Kit? I'm saving those little jars for traveling! Not selecting your own monthly samples? Click my referral link and Join here!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


I received this product as employee gratis.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients