Skip to main content

Murad : Clarifying Cleanser Review

From the Acne Complex collection, Clarifying Cleanser is your first step in fighting blemishes. With a medicated scent, Salicylic Acid and Menthol are first to welcome you to the party. I've been using natural and vegan skincare products for several months so I find the addition of these acne fighters harsh. While I am grateful it is clearing up a terrible bought of acne that I have been suffering for almost 2 months, it is also making all of my facial skin tight. I admit this used to be a welcomed feeling especially during the Summers months but for the most part, I've had my sebum output under control with my new skincare regime.

None the less, I put Murad's Clarifying Cleanser to the test. A transparent gel formula, I wet my face, apply a little Cleaner to my wet Clarisonic and follow the beeps. It rinses cleanly, removes my makeup completely I did not use this on my eyes and fought my acne. I felt caught in a cycle: My eyes are stinging and my face is cold from the Menthol, sometimes I have to use Visine. The 1.5% Salicylic Acid was clearing my acne but making my face feel dry. My moisturizer was failing to keep me hydrated so I became oilier as the day went on. I do not let any of this stop me, I use the entire tube. I should have moved this into the shower and used it as a body cleanser. *Hindsight*


The vessel features a flip cap and is constructed of soft matte plastic, it feels nice to hold. Inverted, the cleanser is able to move downward so you can easily use the entire tube. Or cut it open to access the rest. This is a great opportunity to use your Try Every Drop Spatula!
   Reviewing the Travel Size 2 oz squeeze tube which retails for $9.00, you can purchase the 6.75 oz for $26.00. Murad's Clarifying Cleanser does it's job but not comfortably. I rate this cleanser 4 out of 5 stars. While I would not purchase this product I would recommend it to someone with oily skin, acne prone in humid climates. Men would appreciate this product too.


How about you, Gorgeous, have you tried any of Murad's skincare?
Which product(s) and what did you think?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Murad : Clarifying Cleanser was part of a monthly beauty subscription box that I paid for.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients