Skip to main content

essie : Recessionista Swatch and Review

Spoiled once again from Klout Perks and essie with Recessionista.
I first spotted this shade on Pinterest and has a good giggle when it was sent to me through a perk.



Described as a smart, intelligent and savvy brick red, Recessionista lives up to it's reputation. As I always, I started with 1 coat of Butter LONDON Nail Foundation base coat, followed by 2 coats of Recessionista and I finish with Hardware, a high-shine quick-dry Butter LONDON topcoat. 

Recessionista provides a creamy finish and covered nicely in 2 coats but it is missing something to me. It looks more plum in the bottle yet translates to a shade of brown once on my nails. It's just a little too dark for what I was looking for, which is more of a burgundy.

Retailing for $8.00, this 3-Free formula lasted 2.5 days before chipping. I am very thankful to essie and Klout for this awesome full size Perk but it is going into my BFFGB. Best friends grab bag - where my BFF's can help themselves to things I've tested/swatched which can not be donated. I rate this polish 4 stars out of 5. For me, the shade is just meh but it does offer even coverage and is average lasting.

Have you recieved this shade from Klout?
What are your thoughts?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee 

I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout Influencer.  I am under no obligation to receive this sample or talk about this company.  I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or the company.
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients