Skip to main content

SkynICELAND: Hydro Cooling Eye Gels

In just ten minutes, this cooling transdermal gel patch infuses the eye area with concentrated doses of soothing ingredients to firm, tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides and botanicals improve blood flow and reduce puffiness while advanced antioxidants help prevent future damage. The patch, a cutting-edge delivery system, is easy to both apply and remove and is non-irritating.

The very first thing I feel is the coolness coming through the back of the eye gels. Like a sticker, you peel the back off and apply to your orbital area. The backing is a little tricky to start removing, as if it is too sticky but once you get the paper started it's easy to remove. I apply the gel under my eye with the thin part winging out along my temple. I repeat with the other side and immediately notice that they feel heavy; Not as in weight but in presence. I know that they are there. My skin feels like I have 2 pieces of cotton-topped scotch tape under my eyes. It is pretty much immobilizing my lower eyes so every time I blink I feel the pressure of my skin pulling towards my nose.


 

Let me stop and say I use Chella's Eye Mask Kit on a regular basis, so I am much more sensitive to the different feeling of these gels. And truth be told, I actually liked them more after I was able to try the second set.

Clean and drip free, the Hydro Cooling Eye Gels are an easy 10 to 15 minute fix. While they are cool on my skin, I do not feel that same coolness through the top of the pad. Around minute 7, I did try to adjust the pad and while I was able to restick it, I felt as though it wasn't really designed to be moved once applied - only removed. Once 15 minutes past, I gently removed the gels starting at the inner eye area and slowly pulling out and up. They remove easily with minimal pulling on my delicate eye skin and left no trace behind. The first set I used, I felt as though there was too much tugging when I was removing the gels but this second set did not feel that way. My orbital area is soft and refreshed and my skin tone is bright and even. Even though I am 37, I am pretty much wrinkle free, so I can not tell you how they work on smoothing that concern. I will say that I wish there was additional serum remaining on my skin that I could lightly rub in.

Sold through BeautyARMY, you can purchase a pack of 8 sets for $30.00 or $3.75 per treatment. I would consider this a one month supply, wearing these 2x per week. I think these would make an excellent bridal party gift and/or stocking stuffer, as each set is individually wrapped, like the photo above. Which does make the hippie in me say that I think there is too much packaging. I do not understand the tray, since you are not applying serum where you need to soak the pads. I would prefer a greener experience without the tray and half the packaging. Personal feelings about the packaging aside, I like this treatment. I think they are easy to use, effective and a good value. I rate SkynICELAND's Hydro Cooling Eye Gels 4 out of 5 stars.

Have you tried these eye gels, Gorgeous? Did you select them through your BeautyARMY Kit? What did you think about them? Please leave a comment below and if you liked this review, follow me on the right!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients