Skip to main content

100% Pure: Coffee Bean Eye Cream Review

Original vessel.


I think is a swell eye cream. It is the one of the best all natural eye products that I have used. It smells amazing, moisturizes without being greasy and does not warm and run into my eyes. Made with all good-for-you products, the container contains white eye cream, that blends in completely. It almost feels whipped rather than a heavy cream.

When I wrote this review, The vessel was glass with a pump top as pictured on the left. I find that only 1/2 pump is enough for both eyes. Now I see the vessel is a plastic squeeze tube, pictured in the lower right. 100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free. My kind of skincare.

My only real complaint is both times I purchased this, the product outlasted the best-by date; You were supposed to use it within 3 month of your first pump - it lasted me on average 5 months. No worry, I kept using it and it never changed consistency or went rancid.

Current vessel.
Anti-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffee de-puffs while increasing circulation to brighten dark circles. Concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing rosehip oil to make eye area look more awake and more youthful.

I first discovered 100% Pure's Coffee Bean Eye Cream at Bath & Body Works, the flagship stores used to sell 100% pure products. This is not a readily available eye treatment, most are going to have to order it online. I am a little luckier as their corporate office is located here in NorCal and they have a shop on Santana Row that I frequent!  I rate this eye cream 4.5 out of 5 stars and I would buy again if my current choice was no longer available. Have you tried this or received a sample of it? What are your thoughts, Gorgeous?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients