Skip to main content

Shea Terra Organics: My Third Haul


It's no secret that I love Shea Terra Organics. I ran out of my Orange Blossom Water and wanted to purchase a second jar and since @StephsBeautyYT gifted me a $40voucher from SpaRahRah, I knew I would have to add something else to my cart. Quickly I found the Argan Rosemary Cleansing Oil. I am all about oil right now, as I have switched my skincare to 100% non-greenwashed Natural products. Totaling $40 exactly, I only had to pay for shipping. Which I paid for using the $10 Visa provided to me from @Klout and @Bing! BAZING!

If you have ever ordered Shea Terra you know that they always toss in a sample or three. This time, as the two times before, I received a vial of Marula Oil. So fresh and amazing, I can't wait to start using this, as well as the previous samples from my first two orders.

The Argan Rosemary cleansing oil100% Natural with vitamin A & E, rich argan oil and purifying rosemary oil offer deep pore cleansing while nourishing and softening skin. The 2oz oil sells for $24 and I will review it once I put it to use.

In the meantime, you can check out my Orange Blossom Water review, here which retails for $16. Delicate Orange Blossom Water is designed to tone oily to normal and acne prone skin.

How about you, Gorgeous?
Are you a Shea Terra addict too?
What is your favourite?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients