Skip to main content

Purely Cosmetics: Diamond Perfect Finish Powder

This is one of those items sampled in Beauty Army Kits.  Only not my Kit.  Unfortunately, it never popped up in my selection window.  No bother I picked one up at iMATS!  Real diamonds?  Yes!  And I got the real scoop: These aren't the sparky diamonds that were headed for Tiffany & Co. these are the pieces that were cut off of those diamonds! And why is this powder infused with these sparkly wonders? Because they bend light, disguising pores and wrinkles.  And I don't mind my pores pulling a disappearing act!  Watch out for my review.. It will be posted shortly!

Did you have a chance to select this in your Beauty Army Kit?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients