Skip to main content

Macadamia: Natural Hair Oil

Made with the oil from the macadamia nut and rare argan seeds, these nourishing botanicals come together to improve the health of your skin and hair.  A new Beauty Army brand partner, they have enlisted to share their centuries old secret formula with the troops by sampling a full size treatment.  This fabulous 1 fl.oz glass vessel sells for $13.50 and will last you 3-4 months.






I was treated to a gift pack which contains a Deep Repair Masque packette and the 1oz oil. I should be able to get 2 uses out of the masque sample and I can't wait to test it out!!  I want to mention the attention to detail which was shared with us from the Brand: the artwork is drawn by hand.  Click on the picture above to increase it's size and you can see the details in the artwork on my box. And the shade of browns and bright green depict nature; representing the natural ingredients used.  Not only is the product amazing, the aroma is amazing too.  There is a spicy, comforting smell to the oil. Almost like a fatherly cologne.  I have applied it to my hand, it penetrates quickly without residue and the scent slowly dissipates over time.


I am very grateful for this Beauty Army employee gratis and will write a full review on my experience with the mask and the oil once I put them to the test!

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients