Skip to main content

Turning Trash Bags to LipBalm

Do you follow any freebie trends?
Last year was the first year that I took advantage of the deals and boy did I score.
So this year on Earth Day, March 22, my goal was to exchange:
• 5 plastic bags for 1 Disney reusable bag
• 1 empty beauty vessel for 1 Origins Moisturizer at Origins
1 empty beauty vessel for 1 Origins Moisturizer at Sephora
• 1 empty beauty vessel for 1 Kiehl's LipBalm
And score 1 Target reusable bag, no purchase/exchange necessary.
So this year I prepared, planned and almost fell over when I saw the line outside Origins, for a free moisturizer!  I'm not kidding, there was at least 300 people in queue and the mall still had 15 minutes before it opened for business.  The line at Sephora was running along side the line from Origins, as they are only 5 doors down from each other.  Skip that madness.

I took my empties elsewhere!  At Nordstrom they were exchanging a full size empty at the Kiehl's counter for a free LipBalm. Easy peasy, I exchanged the Neutrogena eye makeup remover for a full size LipBalm worth $7.50.  I have been using it - it is amazing!

The Disney store moved - and I never found it.  Did I say I was prepared?  The lines at Origins and Sephora never let up.  It looked like launch day at Apple! hahaha!  After I scored only the balm, I went to Target and grabbed my free bag, which I use to bring my samples and beauty subscriptions back and forth from work!

What about you, Gorgeous?
Have you taken advantage of any Earth Day freebies?
Which ones?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients