My May Beauty Army Kit Marched Home

We are so spoiled aren't we?  Beauty Army is able to share such amazing samples in phenomenal sizes and this month was not a disappointment.  As you know, I pay for my own Kit and I choose my samples, just like you.  I want the Beauty Army Experience and my membership allows me to feel the same emotions that the other members feel; from frustration to elation.


What could possibly be frustrating, I work for Beauty Army?  It took 5 months for the Shea Terra Organics Bananas & Baobabs whipped moisture cream to pop up in my Selection Window!  That's right FIVE months!  haha!! 

What other treasures did I treat myself too?
Institut Karite Rejuvenating Hand Cream
Indie Lee The Body Wash
Weleda Refining Toner
Marco Pelusi Leave-in Conditioner
MamaMio Tummy Rub
Shea Terra Bananas & Baobabs Moisture Cream

Are you a Beauty Army member?
What did you choose in your May Kit?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...