Skip to main content

My May Beauty Army Kit Marched Home

We are so spoiled aren't we?  Beauty Army is able to share such amazing samples in phenomenal sizes and this month was not a disappointment.  As you know, I pay for my own Kit and I choose my samples, just like you.  I want the Beauty Army Experience and my membership allows me to feel the same emotions that the other members feel; from frustration to elation.


What could possibly be frustrating, I work for Beauty Army?  It took 5 months for the Shea Terra Organics Bananas & Baobabs whipped moisture cream to pop up in my Selection Window!  That's right FIVE months!  haha!! 

What other treasures did I treat myself too?
Institut Karite Rejuvenating Hand Cream
Indie Lee The Body Wash
Weleda Refining Toner
Marco Pelusi Leave-in Conditioner
MamaMio Tummy Rub
Shea Terra Bananas & Baobabs Moisture Cream

Are you a Beauty Army member?
What did you choose in your May Kit?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients