Skip to main content

BeautyBox 5 contents for May

I love this service!  $10 per month, no expectations = no letdowns.  I know that this service is mostly foils and I am ok with that - I get to choose amazing samples from Beauty Army and have a little box of foil fun with this company.  Do I say that every month?
Click HERE to join!

 
My May box contains:
*a boat-load*
• (3) Marlot - Night Cream foils
• (1) It's a 10 -  Miracle Hair Mask
• (1) It's a 10 - Miracle Styling Serum
• (1) Comodynes - Beauty Flash Lifting Effect
• (1) Evie Evan - Soothing Gel Masque, deluxe sample
• (1) Tree Hut - Shea Body Butter in Hawaiian Kukui, deluxe sample

The Evie Evan mini gel masque is a full size item retailing for $12 and the Tree Hut shea butter has a $2.50 value.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients