Skip to main content

April Sample Society Subscription by Beauty Bar

Thank you so much for watching my little video!
Do you subscribe to Sample Society?
What do you think of the $15 monthly fee,
do you see a $15 value in box?

I love these sexy start shots!

April Contents:
Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Hair Serum Deluxe Sample
Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel Deluxe Sample
By Terry Echantillon Creme de Rose Deluxe Sample 
Murad Hybrids Acne Primer Deluxe Sample 
DDF Amplifying Elixir Deluxe Sample

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients