Skip to main content

Sephora VIB 15% off + GWP

You know me, I can't resist FREE.  It should have been my middle name so when Sephora sent me a coupon for 15% off and a FREE umbrella, I knew I had to pounce!  I was in the market for one of the Pantone for Sephora lipsticks and luckily for me, they were in stock!  And extra lucky for me?  Who knew my free umbrella would come with 5 free friends!
I was super exited when she handed me this sweet bag stuffed with:

• Sephora Full Action Mascara,
deluxe sample
• Givenchy Mister Light, foil
• Boscia BB Cream, deluxe sample
• Bumble & Bumble
shampoo & conditioner, foil
• Make Up Forever Smoky Lash,
deluxe sample
• Especially Escada solid parfum,
deluxe sample

How about you, Gorgeous, did you get a free umbrella and GWP pack?  What did you buy with your coupon?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients