Skip to main content

Getting Your Money's Worth

I didn't give it a second thought when I cut the top of my body scrub off in order to expose the inside, where a lot of the product was hiding.  Credit to my boyfriend for suggesting this blog post!  I cut it in 2 stages.  First I cut off the end, or is that the top & use my finger to get scrub.  Initially, I don't cut lower, to protect the large opening from collecting shower water & diluting the remaining scrub.





Once my fingers have cleaned off the sides of the tube, I cut it lower, usually the lower 1/3, to expose more and more product.  Seems silly I know, but I had 6 more uses from the product most people would have tossed out.  #PennyPincher.

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients