Skip to main content

Micro-dermabrasion in a Bottle.

I was super excited to be able to select Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips black soap as one of the samples in my Beauty Army Kit.  After I heard the members rave and rave about how fabulous it is, I was keeping my fingers crossed that I would be also be able to choose this bottle of black gold. 

I knew the product would be black in colour but that's actually all I knew. I heard all kinds of descriptions from, 'it doesn't smell like anything' to 'It smells like dirt' and even a 'It smells like dog biscuits.' To me the scent is very light. It smells herbal like vitamins. This does not bother me because I do not want perfume in my facial cleanser.  Why would I... what is the fragrance trying to cover?

The full size product has a pump vessel, this sample is a screw top.  At first it pours out like molasses but starts to come quickly. I smear it all over my face without the additional of water and leave it on, avoiding my eye area, for 20 minutes.  The bottle says leave on 5 to 10... I was working and lost track of time. No worries, my face looked like I had a 90 minute facial. I was not red, I did not experience any tingling or burning, just amazingly soft and radiant skin. I couldn't believe the difference in the tone and texture after just one use. I recommend using your finger tips and not a facial tool such as a Clarisonic with this product.

Retailing for $18.00, the full size vessel is available in a 4oz size. I will absolutely purchase a full size of this cleanser / exfoliater, I am so in love with it.  Because I have not tried the full size vessel, which I include in my voting, I am voting the sample a 4.5 out of 5 star product! 

Have you tried or even heard of Shea Terra Organics?
I had not, until Beauty Army.
xoxo

*Please note, this sample was part of the Beauty Army Kit that I purchased with my own money.



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients